May 14, 2014

#100

Sometimes I wonder if there is something very different about my brain just based on the things that go on in my head.  For example, whenever I'm traveling from point A to point B, whether that be a 3 hour drive or a 5 minute walk, I always imagine myself in some sort of fantastical situation.  I wouldn't think too much of it except that I'm the only person I know of who does this.  Typically I don't actually act out any of the stuff I imagine, but my friends are all pretty familiar with my tendencies of swinging imaginary swords around or shooting imaginary guns at imaginary space robot aliens, or whatever.  Even when I'm not physically acting anything out, I'll still tense up as though I'm preparing for something or I'll pretend that wherever I am is completely abandoned.  Anything to make that transitional period more interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment