Aug 22, 2014

#200

Picking up from where I left off, another slightly odd thing that I was only recently aware of about me and my brain is that, as far as I can tell, I don't miss people or things when they aren't around.  In grade school, I was never the one to ask if any of my friends wanted to play or hang out, I always waited for them to contact me.  That's not to say I didn't enjoy being around my friends, I was just never compelled to be the one to ask.  I'm still like that now to an extent.  When either I or my wonderful girlfriend went out of the country over the last two summers, any communication we had over Skype or whatever was initiated by her 95% of the time.  Again, not because I didn't want to talk to her, but just because it takes a lot for me to actually reach out to anyone else, especially regarding conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment