Nov 30, 2014

#300

I had a moment that made me feel like a slightly grown up person this weekend.  For those not in America, this past Thursday was Thanksgiving, with the traditional Christmas shopping day on the following Friday.  The thing that happened this year that I had never experienced before was a feeling of gloom and maybe a type of depression regarding shopping around this time.  The fact that stores were opening on Thursday in order to entice people to go shopping on a holiday was extremely disheartening to me.  It might have had something to do with how I was also miserably sick at the time, but the whole experience was fairly new to me since I'm typically a socially apathetic person.  Maybe I'll start having more of my own opinions about stuff like this.  Won't that be fun to hear about?

No comments:

Post a Comment