Sep 26, 2015

#600

I hate experiencing horror in movies and games and whatnot because even after it's been turned off, I tend to internalize whatever made it so frightening and I carry that with me.  I don't mean spooky horror where something jumps out and yells boo.  I actually handle that pretty well.  What gets me are the more psychological takes on it that really get into your head.  If I am driving by myself at night, it is almost certain that at some point I will see the shadow of something along the side of the road and I will convince myself that it is something bad and end up seriously freaking myself out.  Even to this day, I refuse to approach or even look out of certain windows in my house when it's dark out.  I don't even remember what specifically put this fear into me but I've had it as long as I can recall.

No comments:

Post a Comment